Dundas & Spadina
Take out & Eat-in
Dundas Streetcar, or
Open every day until late
USERS TOP 20
You are here: Toronto > restaurant > Sugar Marmalade
280 Spadina Avenue Map it!
Finally available downtown Toronto - Hong-Kong style Chinese desserts at
Sugar Marmalade, in Chinatown. On the menu is a large assortment of
desserts served in a cup, hot or cold, usually fruit-based and often healthy.
The desserts are delicious - even though portions are generous, it's hard to
stop on one - the service is friendly, and Sugar Marmalade even delivers!
Finally for those who have less of a sweet tooth, a savoury menu is also
- many different puddings (mango, chocolate, red bean, green tea,
caramel...), sometimes served with fresh fruit;
- sago desserts (sago is similar to tapioca) served in coconut milk with
fresh fruit (mango, watermelon, papaya or even durian);
- various dumplings, sometimes filled with custard, served in coconut
milk or ginger tea;
- thick almond or sesame soup served with super-soft sweet silky tofu
- ... and many more desserts, plus fresh fruit shakes and other
LATEST USER REVIEWS
The only Chinese dessert place downtown, very yummy!
Read all user reviews, Add your own review.
The YummyBaguette website is in no way affiliated with Sugar Marmalade in Toronto, but don't
hesitate to let the owners know how you found them!